Teams of 4 compete for the prize of an all-expenses trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. See more...
What is KICC 2019?
The KPMG challenge gives you the chance to analyze, develop, present and win an all-expenses paid trip to the KICC international finals in Buenos Aires in Argentina to compete for the global title of KICC Champion on 08-11 April 2019.See more...
The theme is: Innovate. Disrupt. Transform. This competition will give you the opportunity to put your consulting skills to the test, explore business cases, meet new peers, and take the first step towards an extraordinary career.
What opportunities will KICC 2019 give students?
Participating in the KPMG Challenge can give you a head start in your career. You can expect to gain valuable real-world experience, learn new skills and have an epic adventure. Experience the fast-paced world of casework and collaborate to conquer complexity.
What is the Challenge?
In Round 1 you’ll be asked: What innovations would help to empower people in disadvantaged communities in your country to take control of their own health and well-being? See more...
To answer this question you can choose any client of your choice: a for profit company, a not for profit organisation, or a government. You should think about a business concept / case / model that you would propose to this client which might include, but is not limited to a new process, technology or service. This solution should empower people in disadvantaged communities to take control of their own health and well-being.
Are you ready to Innovate. Disrupt. Transform?
How do I register & submit an idea?
- Go to kicc.kpmg.com
- Follow the ‘register now’ links on the homepage or click top right bottom ‘log in’
- Fill in your contact details and receive a confirmation email
- Complete your profile & invite the rest of your team
- You can find content on the platform to help shape your idea
- Your team can check out the submission requirements and the judging criteria
- Go to https://kicc.kpmg.com/landing
- Click on the tab ‘Challenge’ and below guidelines students can submit their idea, or; Click on ‘Home’ tab when logged in and find the button ‘submit an idea’ on the homepage
What are the guidelines?
- It is mandatory to have at least 1 female and 1 male within the team of four.
- Students need to be currently enrolled in an undergraduate/bachelor degree program and not graduating in 2019.
- The National Finals will be held on the 24th & 25th January 2019 so you must be available on these dates